Our staff and their commitment to upholding justice have recently been featured in a number of news outlets, from The Advocate to Youth Today.
We’re addressing how issues like immigration and sex trafficking affect children in the child welfare system:
- USA Today: Killing drug dealers won’t protect children from the opioid crisis. They need safe homes.
- Youth Today: Trump’s Immigration Policy Pushing Children Into Foster Care
- Re.Wire: The Trump Administration Is Making It Harder to Stop Foster Children From Being Trafficked
We’re advocating for LGBTQ youth in foster care:
- Chronicle of Social Change: Why Would Any Foster Youth Answer the LGBTQ Question?
- The Advocate: Discriminating in the Name of God Is Still Discrimination
And from Texas to Arizona and Iowa, our legal cases to create meaningful reform for children were covered:
- San Antonio Express-News: Foster children suing state faced unemployment, homelessness and trafficking after leaving the system
- AZ Central: Your Turn: Arizona is neglecting its foster kids. Suing may be the only way to save them
- Dallas News: Texas buys more time to avoid obeying judge’s foster care ruling — though things are murky
- Globe Gazette: “School at the center of recent complaints and lawsuits … challenging the use of restraints, solitary confinement and medications.”
Stay informed about our ongoing fight for neglected and abused children across the nation—join our e-mail list for updates.