Young Professional Leadership Council
About the YPLC
The Young Professional Leadership Council (YPLC) is a dynamic group of professionals who represent the next generation of leaders committed to carrying Children’s Rights’ torch forward in the pursuit of justice for vulnerable children.
The mission of the YPLC is to serve as Children’s Rights ambassadors dedicated to connecting with others to advance the protection and rights of vulnerable children and their wellbeing. The YPLC serves as a primary resource for young professionals to engage with Children’s Rights, learn about our work and identify prospects that will help promote and advance the organizational mission of protecting children from abuse and neglect stemming from systemic government failure.
Want to join us?
We’d love to have you on the YPLC!
Members contribute to Children’s Rights’ mission by fulfilling the following requirements:
- Commit to a fundraising minimum for Children’s Rights during each year of membership.
- Actively participate for one year by attending 3-4 YPLC board meetings and inviting 5-10 guests to special events to engage with supporters of Children’s Rights.
- Help increase membership by identifying YPLC prospects.
For more information, please contact Angela Chen at email@example.com or 646-216-3306.
- March 30: YPLC Wine Tasting Event
- Make a one-time donation here or become a monthly donor here.
- YPLC One-Pager
- 2018 Action Report
- 2017 Annual Report
2019 YPLC List
Doreen Allen, iThrive Worldwide
Candice Chachkin, Katz JCC
Brittany Davis, Big Brothers Big Sisters of NYC
Ronald A. Draper, Ronald Draper ART
Lexie Gruber, Accenture
Meghan Kacsmar, Children’s Rights
Airenakhue Omoragbon, Yale University
Christine Rivera, Deutsche Bank
Kathleen Rivera, CARE