Home Support Children's Rights Other Ways of Giving Workplace Giving (United Way)

Workplace Giving (United Way)

Many employers participate in workplace-giving programs through the United Way, and you can choose to support Children’s Rights specifically through these programs.

Please contact your human resources office to find out how this works at your organization. Our Combined Federal Campaign Number is 11573.

Other Ways of Giving


Join Our Network (close)

We'll be in touch soon. And don't worry: we will never share your e-mail address without your permission.