Help us transform foster care for thousands of abused and neglected kids with your financial support.
From their youngest years, foster children can be shunted from shelters to homes to institutions — and often find themselves in places that are ill-suited or even more dangerous than those they left. Too many are beaten, sexually abused, ignored, and given powerful medications that leave them unable to function. These are OUR children and they need our help.
With your support, we can put an end to the terrible trauma too many foster children endure — and ensure the hundreds of thousands of kids who spend time under state care each year are safe and grow up in loving, caring families.
Please consider a gift to Children’s Rights. All donations, regardless of size, have a marked impact on our work and the lives of children languishing in foster care.
Other Ways of Giving
- Donate by mail.
- Make a matching gift through your employer.
- Make a gift of appreciated securities.
- Remember Children’s Rights in your estate planning.
- Give to Children’s Rights at your workplace via the United Way.
- Call us at 212.683.2210 to make a gift by phone or discuss other ways of supporting Children’s Rights. Please ask for Kathleen Rivera.